Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BYU-I!


On February 18, I checked my email around midnight. BYU had sent a decision about Jessica's status. Jessica was asleep for the night, but I knew she would be way excited. So I went to wake her up, but she just rolled over. It wasn't a surprise to find out she got accepted, but it was nice to see it in print. Michelle decided to transfer back to BYU-I, for a semester, just to be with her sister. I can't believe we'll only have two children living at home soon. Time goes by so fast and before you know it the kids are getting married, off to college and missions and you become empty-nesters. The blessing of it all is grandchildren. We have 8 of them now. Two new ones born this year: Ty and Creed. We have two grand-daughters and six grand-sons! It would be so fun to get all of them together!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jessica on getting into BYU-I! Nicole and I absolutely loved it there and hope our kids want to go there some day, many many years from now! Michelle, that is great that you will be able to be with your sister during this fun time. We miss you all and hope we can come to Arizona to see you soon. We will see you next month at Creed's Blessing.

    ReplyDelete